For those who have already been affected by substance use, whether their own or a family members’, we also run a number of projects aimed at easing and supporting recovery. These currently
- Oxygen - a person-centred, 9 bed, detox and rehabilitation unit in Hemel Hempstead
- Clarendon Link - a drug support drop-in facility, offering a range of practical support and advice services (which include a needle exchange; access to Naloxone; access to
shower and laundry facilities; basic food provision; access to complementary therapies; relapse prevention)
- Focus - a counselling service, specialising in but not limited to addiction, based in Berkhamsted
- Supporting Herts - a housing-related support service that aims to connect service users with the most appropriate community resources, helping to achieve stable housing and
- Outreach - a one-to-one service, providing individualised recovery support to people progressing towards harm minimisation and reduction or those who are abstaining from
Druglink view personalised support as the key to recovery.