Druglink form part of the consortium that run the Recovery and Integration, Training and Education (R.I.T.E) service in Hertfordshire. It offers effective and responsive training to the Mental Health and Substance Misuse workforce, service users and carers in Hertfordshire. To meet your training needs Herts R.I.T.E. offers flexible training solutions including:
- Courses aimed at staff across various disciples at all levels
- Courses providing useful skills for service users and carers
- Calendared sessions at locations across the county
- Bespoke courses created according to your requirements
- In-house sessions delivered at a time and location that suits you
We are commissioned by the Hertfordshire Joint Commissioning Team (PCT's and Adult Care Services) and delivered by a Consortium of three local charities; Druglink, Mind in Mid Herts & Herts Mind Network; underpinned by consultation with all stake holders directly and indirectly engaging service user and carer groups.
We carefully evaluate our services, report our findings and respond to the feedback we receive. We aim to constantly evolve and improve our service in order to deliver the most effective training possible.
In addition to delivering training Herts R.I.T.E. also offers:
- Master Classes hosted by local and National experts
- A monthly newsletter containing news, events and current research
- Hertsrite.co.uk- a website full of resources and information
- Consultations providing valuable insight into key areas
- The Herts R.I.T.E. Blog, giving service users, carers and staff an opportunity to get their voice heard on the subjects that matter to them